RE: [Ignor Abuse] RE: Re: [XWarn] RE: Re: Fixing Swish

From: Ahmad, Zeeshan (FMC) <Zeeshan.Ahmad(at)not-real.fmc.sa.gov.au>
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 07:47:00 GMT
>>My guess is you are using relative paths and when using ASP
>>you have a different "current directory" than when using CGI.

I know - that's quite logical - but the remedy (absolute path) doesn't work.

I have tried to use both absolute and relative paths. I tried to set
absolute path via $ENV and use lib - this doesn't help either. Perl seems to
be searching in its own install directory for SWISH::ParseQuery.

Note that the use lib path whish is set at install (in swish.cgi) doesn't
work at all - via cgi or ASP.

Zeeshan Ahmad,
FMC Computing Services