Re: mysql and swishe

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 02:36:09 GMT
The "mixed results" you've heard may be echoed here:

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Fulltext_Search.html

If you ever find that article, Bill, I'd be interested in it as well.

pek

Bill Moseley waxed lyrical on 12/11/03 5:52 PM:

--
Peter Karman - Software Publications Engineer - Cray Inc
phone: 651-605-9009 - mailto:karman@cray.com