Re: problem installing SWISHE module

From: Brad Miele <brad(at)not-real.auroraquanta.com>
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 14:13:03 GMT
Bill,

I am very excited about the SWIHE workaround. Anything that allows me to
feel good about upgrading, while maintaining my need for procrastinations,
well... it is really the best of both worlds.

so, I reinstalled 2.4.0 installed the old SWISHE, hacked test to point to
the correct index and everything worked great. I installed, and my cgi
returned this error:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1:
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1/i386-freebsd/auto/SWISHE/SWISHE.so:
Undefined symbol "SwishOpen"

so, i went back to test.pl

when i run make test, everything is groovy, but when i just run test.pl:

mobius:SWISHE-0.03 {138} ./test.pl
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1:
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1/i386-freebsd/auto/SWISHE/SWISHE.so:
Undefined symbol "SwishOpen"

What is make test providing that test.pl isn't getting. I suspect that I
still need to copy some libs into place or something.

thanks again for everything.

Brad
 Brad Miele
 Technology Director