Boolean Searches Against MetaNames

From: Deane Barker <dbarker(at)not-real.siouxfallscommercial.com>
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 16:00:22 GMT
I have ExtractPathData set to extract the first folder to a metaname
called "section".  It works well.  To find things in a certain section,
I do this:

foo section=bar

But what if I want to find something NOT in that section (that is to
say, everywhere else BUT that section)?

foo section=(not bar)

Should this work?  It doesn't, but I can't figure out if it's Swish-E or
the way I coded the PHP.  If you can tell me this SHOULD work, then I
know that my PHP is hosed.

I don't want to waste anyone's time, so you don't need to do a lot of
debugging.  Just tell me if this should work or not and you'll have
helped me quite a bit.

Thanks.

Deane

to a plain text message.