On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 06:09:05AM -0800, Matt Torbin wrote:
> When I do a search of my PDF files (which works perfectly) I get four
> lines of info back on each file:
> 1 80_4_8_0.pdf -- rank: 637
> Last Modified Date: 2003-11-24 17:18:58 EST
> Document Size: 334666
> Document Path: /pdfs/80_4_8_0.pdf
> My question is, what is the (NULL)? What variable is that and why is
> it not finding it? Please keep in mind that everything is in its
> default state so nothing has been changed as of yet.
# Frequently Asked Questions
* How do I change the way the output looks?
* How do I use a templating system with swish.cgi?
* Why are there three different highlighting modules?
* My ISP doesn't provide access to the web server logs
* Why does the output show (NULL)?
* How do I use the SWISH::API perl module with swish.cgi?
* Why does the "Run time" differ when using the SWISH::API module
Received on Thu Dec 4 14:29:00 2003