Changing the output location of a returned result

From: Matt Torbin <matt.torbin(at)not-real.peigenesis.com>
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 13:03:25 GMT
Hey gang,

I have a quick question which I hope will return a quick answer.  I
have swish-e setup to thread pdfs.  Everything is working great but one
thing.  When I go to click on a returned result, I can't get to it
because the path is wrong... technically.  The path returned is:

http://[myServerIP]/var/www/html/pdfs/[fileName].pdf

This returns an error from the server because technically, this isn't a
location (as far as Apache is concerned).  So, in Apache I created an
alias to deal with this, but unfortunately, this did not work.  The
correct url should look like:

http://[myServerIP]/pdfs/[fileName].pdf

Where should I look to make this change?  Is this something that I can
change in search.cgi?  Please advise.

Thanks,

Matt Torbin
Web and Graphic Arts Engineer