RE: Swish-E v MS SQL

From: Aaron Bazar <aaronb(at)not-real.spamcop.net>
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 16:07:59 GMT
Swish-e, in my opinion, is excellent for indexing HTML & text files. If
this is what you have, use Swish-e. An added benefit is that it is free.
SQL server  can be pretty pricey, especially if you have to pay per
connection fees on top of the server fees.

Best regards,

Aaron Bazar
http://www.topiawebsearch.com
http://www.widgetsearch.com