External page rank

From: Sergey Vasilevsky <vasilevsky(at)not-real.open.by>
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 15:23:48 GMT
I use swish-e -S for indexing.

And I can calculate own rank for some indexing pages.
I want send his to swish for using in index time for increase weight for all
words in this document.

For this purpose in addition to standart header:
	'Path-Name', 'Content-Length', 'Last-Mtime', 'Document-Type'
Add 'UserRank' .

And in config file add option UserRankWeight.

Example:
	UserRank: 1200
	UserRankWeight 0.7 (UserRankWeight > 1 - increase, UserRankWeight < 1 -
decrease)

	WordWeight.old = 375 - normal
	WordWeight.new = 377 = WordWeight.old +
UserRankWeight*UserRank/WordWeight.old; - something like this
	or
	WordWeight.new = 375 = WordWeight.old + abs(WordWeight.old -
UserRank)*UserRankWeight; - something like this
	or
	WordWeight.new = 375 = WordWeight.old + abs(1 -
UserRank/WordWeight.old)*UserRankWeight; - something like this