Re: [XWarn] Re: Memory free error! At mem.c line 653

From: <moseley(at)>
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 16:14:57 GMT
On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 05:58:45AM -0800, J Robinson wrote:
> Hm. There must be some problem with my machine. After
> building and reinstalling a new version of perl (in
> /usr/local/perl-5.6.1)

5.8.2 is the current version.  Try that?  If it is indeed Perl then the
perl5porters would likely want 5.8.2 testing first.

> and reinstalling all my needed
> perl modules

That's the biggest pain.  There's a way with to list all modules
and then to use that list to reinstall, but I still think it's a pain.

Still, you shouldn't need much more than the standard Perl installation
and then link SWISH::API against that version of Perl.

I can't remember what you said before.  You can't reporduce without
Perl, correct?  Try without zlib?  You also said that you can't make it
happen on other machines, right?

Bill Moseley