Re: Memory free error! At mem.c line 653

From: J Robinson <jrobinson852(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 13:59:01 GMT
Hm. There must be some problem with my machine. After
building and reinstalling a new version of perl (in
/usr/local/perl-5.6.1) and reinstalling all my needed
perl modules, I still get the same exact error as
before (detailed below).
System is RedHat 7.2, updated with secirity patches.
Looks like I'm going to have to reinstall the system
to resolve this.
Help?
Thanks