SWISH-E FORM.

From: Trent Renshaw <trent.renshaw(at)not-real.rensoft.com>
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 13:43:53 GMT
Hi All,

I remember using an older version of SWISH-E this year before May of this
year.
I believe it was the latest at the time and I am sure it came with various
example
HTML implementations aswell as configuration files.

The documentation does not seem to cover how-to get SWISH-E into a HTML
page after you have configured and indexed your files.

There was an example which I believe was quite "basic". It would call
swish.cgi
(or some other Perl file) when clicking submit and the display results where
quite simple to customise. The CGI file was not more than 30 lines or so
(from
what I remember). I don't know, this latest version seems really confusing.

Help,
Trent.