On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 03:29:17PM -0800, Dominique Phommahaxay wrote:
> I also asked my brother to try on his pc and he has the same behavior
> as I found when both use the latest release (2.4.0).
Works fine on Linux. I tried it on Windows and it does fail to index.
I suspect that you have found a bug in the Windows version of libxml2.
But it's one of those bugs where it probably should not do what it's
doing, but also you probably should not be trying to parse a
pipe-separated text file with an HTML parser.
Add to your config file:
and you will see how many errors are generated.
To fix, try setting this in your config file:
That avoids using libxml2. Let me know if that fixes your problem.
Received on Wed Oct 29 01:11:21 2003