Re: input conversion failed

From: J Robinson <jrobinson852(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 03:15:10 GMT
To follow up:

I upgraded to libxml2-2.5.7 (that's the last version
that will build on my RH6.1 production machine*), and
I still get the same errors during indexing:

http://www.gnu.org/testimonials/testimonials.ca.html
input conversion failed due to input error

[In my last email I indicated that the file
http://www.gnu.org/testimonials/supported.html had the
above problem. I believe that the stdout/stderr output
got output in the wrong order that time, and it was
the above file which caused the error.]

* libxml2 Versions after 2.5.7 (including 2.6.0) fail
building with the error
nanoftp.c: In function `xmlNanoFTPGetConnection':
nanoftp.c:1556: structure has no member named
`ss_family'
..

Thought the SWISH-E developers would want to know.

Best,
  jrobinson