Re: 2.4.0-pr4 RPMs, RH9

From: <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 14:33:23 GMT
On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 11:50:10PM -0700, David L Norris wrote:

> swish-e-perl is simply to reduce dependencies for those who don't need
> PERL.  This package depends on something like 25 CPAN modules not
> provided by Red Hat.

What are the dependencies?  I can only think of a few module
packages.  If there's more I'd like to add them to the docs.

This is what I can think of:

    LWP  ( swishspider, spider.pl )
    URI  ( spider.pl )
    HTML::Parser ( swishspider, spider.pl )
    HTML::Tagset ( spider.pl )

    Note: If installing with the CPAN.pm module then the above can all
    be installed with:

      # perl -MCPAN -e "install Bundle::LWP"

Plus some optional modules:

    MIME::Types ( SWISH::Filter, optional )