Re: A swish-e performance question

From: <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 16:22:58 GMT
Hi Ander,

There is a 2GB limit index file. So I think that you will reach the limit
of swish easily. But, the solution must be easy. You can hack
the source the code and make it 64 bit. The trick is easy.
Look for fopen, fclose, fseek, fwrite... routines in the code, mainly
in db_native.c

I have seen this question before. Anyone in the list has made
anything? If not, and if I find some time I will try to add this feature.
Now, I am fighting against the PHP module.

Let us know if you do something about this.

Agur.
Jose