RE: Filerules specifications

From: <Christopher.Bragg(at)not-real.sth.nhs.uk>
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 11:46:21 GMT
I think you're right about the wildcards. I have spent much time looking
at the documentation you mention before posting the message - I cannot
see (or at least work out) how to combine them as appears to be the case
- for example to combine a (starts with) "x"  and a   (ends with)
".htm", which is what I believe I need to do, as I want to index all
other .htm files and some non-.htm files starting with "x".

chris