Fuzzing up the results a bit

From: Brad Miele <brad(at)not-real.auroraquanta.com>
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 19:57:58 GMT
Here is my boss's latest request

Since we are searching such a large number of images, there are some that
never get seen. Is their any way that we can take the last X records in a
found set, and pepper them up to the front of the results so that they get
seen. I think he is trying to allow some images that may be valid, but
poorly captioned/keyworded to see the light of day.

So i am wondering if there is a way to manipulate the found set of records
in this way after the search has been applied.

Brad
 Brad Miele
 Chief Technology Officer
 Aurora Photos
 bmiele@auroraphotos.com
 (207)828-8787 x110

"I am not now, and never have been, a girlfriend of Henry Kissinger."
		-- Gloria Steinem