Re: swish.cgi results no path in title

From: Aaron Bazar <aaronb(at)not-real.spamcop.net>
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 17:59:36 GMT
I am not quite sure what you mean. Perhaps I was not clear.

I have an index with thousands of documents that I use swish.cgi to search.

When results are returned, most show up fine. However, if the original
HTML document did not have a title, then it shows up in the results
list without a title... so there is nothing to "click-on"

Here is an example:

http://www.healthfind.org/health/weight+loss

The second result is what I am talking about.

Thanks!

Aaron Bazar