swish.cgi results no path in title

From: Aaron Bazar <aaronb(at)not-real.spamcop.net>
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 13:42:39 GMT
Hi,

I have run into an issue with the swish.cgi in version 2.4... Some html
pages that I index do not have a <title> tag .. as far as I know, if there
is no title then swish is supposed to use the docpath as the title. However,
this is not happening. I end up with nothing in the title... consequently
there is no link- just the rank and description. I have been trying to find
where in the perl code this is, with no luck. Basically, if there is no
swishtitle, I would like to put in a default like "Untitled" (or even the
docpath like it is supposed to work)

Thanks for your assistance!

Best regards,

Aaron Bazar