PropertyNames automatically derived from MetaNames

From: Bill Conlon <bill(at)not-real.tothept.com>
Date: Sun Sep 07 2003 - 17:46:53 GMT
I'm a little confused by the distinction between meta names and property
names.

When I index my site with UndefinedMetaTags auto, the metanames appear in
the debut, e.g.:

Title: Responding to Developmental Disabilities

Can metatags be automatically indexed so they are available as
properties?  (I ask because my application allows the users to define
categories and attributes which get converted into <meta
name="categoryname"  content="attribute list">.  I can extract the
categories from the db to define properties when I run the indexing
script for a particular client.

But maybe they can be be automatically indexed (and I don't see it in the
docs)???

Bill Conlon

To the Point
345 California Avenue Suite 2