Re: err: Invalid FuzzyIndexingMode 'Stemming_en2' in configuation

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 14:13:10 GMT
On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 08:28, todd breslow wrote:
> [powerbook:~] breslow% swish-e -V
> SWISH-E 2.4.0-pr1
> [powerbook:~] breslow% swish-e -T list_fuzzy_modes
> err: Invalid debugging option 'list_fuzzy_modes'.  Use '-T help' for
> help.
> .

You'd need to build a more recent snapshot from CVS.  Daily snapshots
are here:
http://swish-e.org/dev/swish-daily/

Perhaps we should work on the version numbers a bit more.  Having dozens
of pr1 snapshots is probably confusing.  Of course, we didn't intended
to be at this version for this long...  So much to do and so little
time.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/