Re: catdoc Filter

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 01:51:35 GMT
On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 17:59, Roubart Capcap wrote:
> Thanks Dave for the advise.  The problem was the catdoc.exe.
> I used the one you suggested and it worked.  However, it was having
> problems looking for the language file.  I worked around it by copying
> the charset to the current folder.

Yes, that's the problem to which I was refering.  Windows is missing the
DOS function which would allow it to locate the language files.  So, I
have it looking in the current directory.  The Windows build of 0.91 was
a quick and dirty hack.  The catdoc 0.93 build I'll release soon doesn't
have that problem.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/