Template Toolkit

From: Roubart Capcap <RCapcap(at)not-real.scif.com>
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 20:24:13 GMT
I noticed this difference between the swish-e-2.2.3-win32.exe and swish-e-2.4.0-pr1-2003-8-18.exe while I was trying the 2.4 version to work.  The TemplateToolkit.pm on the former only has "package TemplateToolkit;" while the other has "package SWISH::TemplateToolkit;".  My config file has "unshift @INC, 'C:/Search/modules';"  If I run my search.pl I get this error:

Can't locate object method "show_template" via package "TemplateToolkit" at C:\Search\search.pl line 756.

Even if I put the modules in C:\Search\modules\SWISH and then even if I changed the config to "unshift @INC, 'C:/Search/modules/SWISH';" I still get the error.  The only time I was able to make it work was to change the TemplateToolkit.pm to"package TemplateToolkit;".  Is this the correct way to solve this?

Thank you,
Roubart Capcap