Simple updates to SWISH-CONFIG.pod

From: Greg Fenton <greg_fenton(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 16:39:15 GMT
Feel free to do what you will with the following:

RCS file: /cvsroot/swishe/swish-e/pod/SWISH-CONFIG.pod,v
retrieving revision 1.72
diff -r1.72 SWISH-CONFIG.pod
705c705,706
< Files with these suffixes will B<not> have their contents indexed.
---
> Files with these suffixes will B<not> have their contents indexed,
but
> will have their paths (file names) and possible a I<title> indexed.
707c708
< If the file's type is HTML (or HTML2) (as set by C<IndexContents> or
---
> If the file's type is HTML or HTML2 (as set by C<IndexContents> or
731c732
< title to be indexed.
---
> title to be indexed.)