Re: Swish-E search hangs on large indices (on RedHat 9.0)

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 04:34:02 GMT
On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 18:20, Bill Moseley wrote:
> Eh, Dave, * is a shell meta, so try escaping. ;)

Sorry, chalk that up to my fried brain.  Also, I was using the wrong
index file.  So, it wasn't returning any words because there were none
to return.  Spews forth hundreds of pages of words when I use the 124MB
library index.  ;-)

Perhaps I'll blame it on the gas.  At the time I was dealing with
plumbers fixing the natural gas leak(s) they caused installing my new
water heater a few weeks ago.  Yep, the gas has clearly been screwing up
my chi for weeks.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/