RE: swish-e speed? (performance issues, or bonehead admin?)

From: Jeffrey Isherwood <ish(at)not-real.dolphtech.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 18:38:16 GMT
You are right, it's not swish-e directly no...

(Forgot to include this with last post)
I'm using the perl scripts for simplesearch-1.0.1 to provide the web interface.

Swish-e builds the index in .08 seconds, and searches it for the word
"forensic" (swish-e -w forensic) in .003 seconds.  But when I try to go to the
search.php3 page to run a web search, I get:

Searching for " Forensic":

Index of CSL private last updated on Tue, Aug 19th, 2003 14:31:54
Displaying 1 through 10 of 26 results.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
/var/www/html/_private/swish/simplesearch-1.0.1/search.php3 on line 262

_________
Jeffrey Isherwood,   CSL Senior Engineer
Ish@dolphtech.com    (315) 838-7064
Dolphin Technology Inc.
CyberScience Lab (CSL)  - A project of the NIJ
http://www.cybersciencelab.com

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a
hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory
gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor
yourself, you will succumb in every battle.     -- Sun Tzu, in The Art of War,
Chapter 3, Verse 18