On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 11:31:26AM -0700, Jordan Hayes wrote:
> I'd like to use SWISH-E for a mailman/pipermail mailing list archive. I
> built 2.2.3 and dropped in a default config, and it seems to work okay,
> but I gotta believe there are some additional tips/tricks for using with
> I'm just using:
> IndexDir archive
> IndexOnly .html
> IndexReport 0
> ReplaceRules regex !^archive/!http://mailman. ...!
I'd recommend parsing the pipermail files a bit so you don't index
non-content. In the prog-bin directory is an example (for hypermail).
> Also, the result entries have five lines:
> > [LINK]
> > (NULL)
> > Last Modified Date:
> > Document Size:
> > Document Path:
> I can't figure out what the (NULL) is.
# Frequently Asked Questions
* How do I change the way the output looks?
* How do I use a templating system with swish.cgi?
* Why are there three different highlighting modules?
* My ISP doesn't provide access to the web server logs
* Why does the output show (NULL)?
* How do I use the SWISH::API perl module with swish.cgi?
* Why does the "Run time" differ when using the SWISH::API module
See if that helps
Received on Mon Jul 28 19:47:19 2003