Re: PHP and Swish-E 2.4.0-pr1

From: <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 10:17:06 GMT
Yep, Dave is right. I made the module some weeks ago. I am using
it in a pre-production web for testing. The main problem is that I have
not found time enough to build the documentation but you can use
perl's one and the sample as Dave points .
Although, there are some minor problems with configure (to search for
swish library). I am far to be an expert of this tool.  I build a dynamic
module swishe.so and call it from the php code to load it.

cu
Jose