wordnet and swish-e

From: Aaron Bazar <aaronb(at)not-real.spamcop.net>
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 15:21:29 GMT
Hello everybody!

I was wondering if anybody has any experience using Wordnet with Swish-e ?
(http://www.cogsci.princeton.edu/~wn/)

I was thinking of setting my search sites up so that synonyms or similar
words might be searched at the same time. So, if you were to go to
http://www.financesearch.org and type in "credit card", you might also get
search results returned for "charge card", or at least a link on the side
asking if you would like to perform a search on charge cards.

By the way, if anybody needs help setting up swish-e on ENSIM webappliance
for Linux, I may be able to offer advice. I have set it up on a few sites
now including http://www.telecomsearch.org and http://www.widgets.ws . It
really is a great search engine software and works well in Ensim with a few
tweaks.

Thanks a lot!

Aaron Bazar