Re: property names

From: Kelli Coggins <kelli(at)not-real.lowco.com>
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 19:04:02 GMT
Using your example, I went back to my config file and commented out
everything, then adding the PropertyNames showme line. I indexed just one
html file and got the same results you had.

I then added back each line of my config file, switching the PropertyNames
each time so I could find the line that wouldn't let the PropertyNames show
up before. It was the IndexFile.

This line keeps the PropertyNames from changing.
IndexFile c:/Swish-e/procedures.idx

That is the path to the index file. I use it to tell the PHP interface
(David Norris') what to search through. And this PHP interface is where I
want to get the returns of my PropertyNames.