Re: Does the <!-- Swishcommand noindex --> work whe

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 03:48:57 GMT
On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 06:22:42AM -0700, Frances Coakley wrote:
> Is there a Windows version that has a working noindex directive - 2.2.4
> consistently panic faults after about 30 or so skipped files (works fine
> with that directive commented out) - need to test out scripts on a win98
> box before letting them loose on servers.

Check here for a daily build:

 http://www.webaugur.com/wares/files/swish-e/daily/

(might be a day before a new build is available)

If it still dies we may need to get some test data from you that
demonstrates the problem.  Do you have another OS to test your data
with?  It would be nice to know if it was a problem specific to the
Windows version or related to your specific data.