Re: Differences

From: John Almberg <jalmberg(at)not-real.identry.com>
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 19:22:12 GMT
Thanks for your ideas, Nathan.

Actually, I'm looking for a general solution to the problem--one that is
independant of the target website--mainly because I won't have control over
the content, or how it is generated.

One idea I've had since my last post is to do a difference on the *index
files*. I haven't had a chance to look at the structure of the index files,
so not sure if this is a practical solution, but if I can create an index
file that just contains NEW indexes, that would solve the problem.

-- John