display properties in results using php interface

From: Kelli Coggins <kelli(at)not-real.lowco.com>
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 17:12:40 GMT
I want to be able to display the contents of my meta tags in my search
results. I have the following fields (Subject Description Keywords  Author)
in all of my .html files in the format

In my swish config file I have the line
PropertyNames Subject Description Keywords Author

I have run the command line
swish-e -c prcedures.cfg -p Subject Description Keywords Author

Shouldn't I see the property names when I run this line?
swish-e -T INDEX_METANAMES

I'm really just trying to find out whether my property names are being
indexed before figuring out why they aren't showing in the php interface.