RE: How to ignore a section of a page

From: Antun Karlovac <antun(at)not-real.laszlosystems.com>
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 17:10:21 GMT
> Now, I just need to figure out how to get it to ignore pages
> that are linked that I have within there.

That's easy - you tell the spider to ignore everything between the
comments. That's what we did first, but then realized that the side
effect of this was that pages there weren't indexed (which is what you
want, but I don't).

It was something like:
 filter_content => sub {
   my $content_ref = $_[3];
   $$content_ref =~ s/<!-- ignoreThis -->.*<!-- \/ignoreThis -->//gs;
   return 1;
 },

-Antun