Does the <!-- Swishcommand noindex --> work when spidering?

From: Jody Cleveland <Cleveland(at)not-real.mail.winnefox.org>
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 20:44:02 GMT
Hello,

I've got a site I spider using swish-e. There are certain portions of
their pages they don't want spidered. For a site I've got local on that
machine, I just ad a <!-- Swishcommand noindex --> before the chunk I
don't want indexed. Then I pick up again with <!-- Swishcommand index
-->. That doesn't seem to work when spidering. This person is putting
those tags before and after certain links in pages they don't want
spidered. Is there a different line I should have her put in there?

--
Jody Cleveland
(cleveland@mail.winnefox.org)