swish-e config question

From: Kelli Coggins <kelli(at)not-real.lowco.com>
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 17:07:48 GMT
I am using swish-e 2.2.3 on a NT-4 platform and used the executable file to
install.

My command line is:
c:/swish-e/swish-e.exe -m 10 -f c:/swish-e/test.idx -w

Thanks to Dave, I finally have the php interface working, but my result
links are not pointing to the place I need them to point. I know I need to
change this in the swish-e.config file, but when installing with the
executable, I didn't knowingly create a config file and now I don't know
where to find it.

The basic problem with the link is that it is pointing to my directory on
the web server (d:/myserver) rather than to http://www.mysite.com. There is
a place to change this on the php search module's search.conf, but when I
change it there my link comes back like

www.mysite.com /d:/myserver/my file name

to a plain text message.