Re: errors with php interface

From: Kelli Coggins <kelli(at)not-real.lowco.com>
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 15:34:00 GMT
I am using a Win NT 4 server. I had edited the config file with BBEdit, so
it was not ANSI. I resaved it, but it didn't seem to make any difference.
The errors that were logged were the same.

I went back to the command line to make sure that the swish-e/test.idx file
was working and I got results.

I load http://www.lowconet.com/searchNew/search.php in the browser, then
type text in the input box. I click Find It! and the page reloads with no
results and a cleared input box. I guess the page is not finding search
results so just reloads itself.

I believe search.conf is loading. I changed the name to searche.conf and
then tried to load the search.php page. It didn't even show up. Is there any
other test I can try?