RE:errors with php interface

From: Kelli Coggins <kelli(at)not-real.lowco.com>
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 20:34:57 GMT
I removed the forward slash from the $strSelf. I no longer get a "malformed
request" error message, but  I don't return any results either.

The following errors were sent to the error log.
Undefined variable:  words in C:\Program Files\simplesearch\search.php on
line 11
Undefined variable:  words in C:\Program Files\simplesearch\search.php on
line 26
Undefined variable:  intPageOffset in C:\Program
Files\simplesearch\search.php on line 64
Undefined variable:  aryLimits in C:\Program Files\simplesearch\search.php
on line 93
Undefined variable:  strLimit in C:\Program Files\simplesearch\search.php on
line 99
Undefined variable:  strLimit in C:\Program Files\simplesearch\search.php on
line 99
Undefined variable:  strLimit in C:\Program Files\simplesearch\search.php on
line 99
Undefined variable:  strLimit in C:\Program Files\simplesearch\search.php on
line 99
Undefined variable:  strLimit in C:\Program Files\simplesearch\search.php on
line 99
Undefined variable:  strLimit in C:\Program Files\simplesearch\search.php on
line 99
Undefined variable:  strLimit in C:\Program Files\simplesearch\search.php on
line 105
Undefined variable:  do in C:\Program Files\simplesearch\search.php on line
119