Re: description meta tag in search results

From: S T <stemnikov(at)not-real.4d.com>
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 22:09:10 GMT
Yes, I do have

PropertyNames description

in my config file. However, I use swish-e as an embedded c-library from
inside my c programm. When I do

char*	szchHelper = SwishResultPropertyStr ( qCookie-> swishHandle,
result, "description" );

I get non-null empty string as a result instead of the content of html
"description" meta tag. I have

META NAME="description" value="This is my home page."

on the page being indexed. Any ideas on how to extract the content of
"description" meta tag?

-Sergiy