Re: Using Swish-e

From: Paulo Patricio <pjpatricio(at)not-real.bes.pt>
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 16:26:29 GMT
Thanks Everybody for your efforts,
I appreciate your work very much.
With my question i don't mean i won't place a banner.
I just didn't understand very well if i was obliged to do it.
I had to know it to inform my client.
I' ll try hard to include the banner in the site.
I've also developed a simple commnand line application to win32 similar to
catdoc,
but that works fine with all documents i've tried till now.

If anybody is interested i can drop it somewhere.

Thanks Once Again.

Paulo Patricio.