help swish-e

From: Brenda G. Nieves <bgnieves(at)not-real.rcm.upr.edu>
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 20:22:39 GMT
Help swish-e Indexing a Directory in other server

=20

Hi=20

I'm using swish 2.2.3 with the prog method to index a directory in =
another
server.  I need to index a directory where the pages have links to the
directory above.  I only want the directory a chose in the base url and =
its
subdirectories.  Is the max_depth  the only way to control that?  I =
tried to
use filerules but I think it only works with the fs method.

=20

base_url        =3D> 'http://thewebsite.com/directory1/',

      max_depth       =3D> 10,         # spider only ten levels deep

=20

With this configuration the index have the files of directory1 and the =
files
in the directory thewebsite. =20

What I need to do to obtain what I want?

     =20

Brenda G. Nieves

 =20

=20