Re: error indexing pdf files

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 13:59:07 GMT
On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, Jody Cleveland wrote:

> >  http://www.analog.cx/
>
> I noticed webalizer is installed on the server. I ran a report and noticed
> this in the page, which is similar to what the analog page showed:
> Top 6 of 6 Total Search Strings
> # Hits Search String
> 1 2 16.67% hockey database
> 2 2 16.67% hp deskjet 690c drivers
> 3 2 16.67% lt smash
> 4 2 16.67% rss feed readers
> 5 2 16.67% software hp 695c
> 6 2 16.67% w. a. l. s.
>
> Now, are these searches using swish-e, or are they searches that people used
> from places like google to get to our site?

Since Google didn't answer that for me in the first few hits, I'll have to
suggest you read the Webalizer manual or ask on a list that deals with
Webalizer.

Of course, you could grep your web logs for "hockey database" and figure
out rather quickly if that's a request or a referrer.

--
Bill Moseley moseley@hank.org