error indexing pdf files

From: Jody Cleveland <Cleveland(at)not-real.mail.winnefox.org>
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 16:38:42 GMT
> By the way:
>
> moseley@bumby:~/apache$ HEAD
www.oshkoshpubliclibrary.org/../index.html
200 OK
Connection: close

So, does that mean it is actually working, despite the fact it has the .. in
it?

>Geeze, if they don't want to run free software that works, at least use OS
X. ;)

Tell me about it. At first, they wanted this thing on windows. I don't know
if you remember my many emails about that or not. I may be frustrated
getting this working, but at least it's going easier with Linux. So far,
I've got a linux web server which I run our departments site on. But, for
some insane reason Oshkosh is completely unwilling to do that.

--
Jody Cleveland