Re: Help to get swish-e working

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 23:51:52 GMT
On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, bill's wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have been trying to understand how to set swish up on my intranet for =
> quite some time now. Is there someone who could "take me by the hand" =
> and teach me how to do this? I am new to programming, but catch on quick =
> and know about computers in general. I don't type very fast and e-mail =
> is slow for me to communicate with, but I'll work any way that someone =
> is willing to work with me. Please help.

Sure.  No problem.

First go to http://swish-e.org/current/docs/ and read the first page
"README", then read the second page "INSTALL".  Pay attention to the
sections INSTALLATION, QUESTIONS AND TROUBLESHOOTING, and BASIC
CONFIGURATION AND USAGE.

If you have problems along the way post again and explain exactly what the
problem is, following the guidelines mentioned in the "When posting please
provide the following information" section.

Let us know how it goes.

--
Bill Moseley moseley@hank.org