Re: Using Swish on a much LARGER scale?

From: Rick McGowan <rick(at)not-real.unicode.org>
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 01:57:31 GMT
To start with, you would need a lot of disk space just to store indexes
for the whole net. Sheesh. Probably more disk space than your company
has or could reasonably purchase just for that purpose!

Why not just make a page with a link to the Google searcher like some
other people do.

See also: http://www.google.com/services/free.html

See also the "Google Search Appliance" on the Google website.
http://www.google.com/appliance/index.html

	Rick