Re: Using prog, how do I seperate files?

From: Eric Estabrooks <eric_estabrooks(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 05:20:47 GMT
Nope. I'm still getting errors. It's something small I'm sure of it. I'll
try it again tomorrow.

Parsing config file 'F:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache\htdocs\blogtick\search2\indexNoTags.config'
Indexing "buildindex.php"

Warning: Unknown header line: '<channel>' from program buildindex.php

Warning: Unknown header line: '<title>12806</title>' from program
buildindex.php

Warning: Unknown header line:
'<link>http://weblog.digital-identity.info/</link>' from program
buildindex.php

Warning: Unknown header line: '<description>20679News and features on
identity web services - (hopefully) an emerging Internet
standard</description>' from program buildindex.php

Warning: Unknown header line: '<language>en-us</language>' from program
buildindex.php
err: External program failed to return required headers Path-Name: &

-ece