Windows XP

From: <Der_WACHTMEISTER(at)not-real.gmx.de>
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 16:46:19 GMT
Although swish-e is said to be one leading and widely used search engine, I
cannot find any note on it being used under Windows XP.
My company is developing a document management system and we need a search
engine (in C/C++ sources); our search lead to swish-e, cpl, glimpse, zebra,
mps information server and mnogosearch. Swish-e is most interesting among
those, but - big drawback - seems to only support Windows NT (besides the Unices).
Is Windows development stopped or can we rely on ongoing progress of the
library?

Regards,

Philipp Roessler