Re: compiled SWISH::API for ActivePerl

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 01:19:36 GMT
On Tue, 2003-03-18 at 09:53, Markus Fidelak wrote:
> can anyone build all files needed for installing the
> SWISH::API-Modul to ActivePerl (5.6.1).
> I don't have a compiler under windows and i haven't
> the experience to do that.

I'm looking into building the SWISH-E 2.3-dev PERL module.  Getting it
to build probably won't be terribly hard.  But, getting it to build
under a cross compiler seems to be a problem.  It may not be in the
daily builds but I'll do my best to include it in releases.

I'll work on a win32 build of 2.3-dev that includes the PERL module.

I may be a day or two, though.  I'm still working out the various
problems.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/