open2: wtr should not be null

From: webmaster <webmaster(at)not-real.gamerstemple.com>
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 03:24:01 GMT
Swish.cgi runs fine on my local machine's IIS, but when I try to run it
from the live site on our ISP's Window server I get the "Service
currently unavailable" error.  The error is originating in windows_fork,
and the error message is "open2: wtr should not be null".  I'm at a loss
as to what to try or do at this point, and our ISP refuses to provide
script support.  Thanks in advance for your help.

The Gamers' Temple

www.gamerstemple.com <http://www.gamerstemple.com/>

to a plain text message.