Re: swish-e compiling for windows using visual c++

From: Thomas McDonald <tom.mcdonald(at)not-real.westernsouthernlife.com>
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 16:33:03 GMT
Yes, adding all the .h and .c files appeared to work in that I got an .exe
file.  I also got 48 warnings in regard to the regex.c file.  I haven't
tested the .exe file, but I am doubtful.

I am not sure what you are referring to when you talk about the "MinGW32",
but I bet I can find info about that online.